The Page Bakery!
A very simple, easy-to-use dynamic and static offline page creation framework
A very small PHP framework for creating simple pages for both online and static (offline) usage based on layout and content templates.
The Page Bakery's main goals are:
- Create small pages/sites with small effort
- Keep a global layout for all pages without copy/paste it
- Have the possibility to view the pages both online AND in a static offline version
In some more details, The Page Bakery's main features are:
- The Page Bakery create pages from a layout template and a content template file.
- Those pages can be displayed dynamically on a PHP-enabled web server.
- Those pages can ALSO be generated as static HTML version, independant of a server,
well inter-linked and bundled with all needed files.
- Its main goal is to create small pages, e.g. Documentation pages, with
the least possible effort both in creation and maintenance.
- Support for pages and sub-pages: Simple hierarchy structure
- If you decide to change the page's design, you only have to change the layout.
Want to see a demo? Well, you ARE already. This page is built with The Page Bakery.
For usage instructions, see Usage
For infos about included software, see Credits
Who did it? See Contact
© 2012 alexi.ch
Version 1.0 | 2012-10-13